In order for your child to take full advantage of their lessons, please make sure to:
- Correctly dress and equip them: winter jacket, heavy-duty mittens, ski goggles, sunscreen, tissues.
- Children must come to lessons prepared, (skis and boots),
- Refrain from interrupting in any way your child during lessons.
- Wearing a helmet is highly recommended for all children on the pistes.
- Leave it up to the instructors to decide if your child should change to a different level or lesson.
- Remember, your child is on holiday and the goal is that they have fun and want to come back.
Therefore, respect the process and try not to force lessons on them that may be too advanced!